Yayawar – Aawaara Kahin Ka Nahin! has been nominated as Very Inspiring Blogger Award 🙂
Just taking a break to announce that Jay Shah, who blogs at Jay Shah – Musings Y Memoirs has nominated me as the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Before you jump to any conclusion, let me clarify that this is not an award that is part of any particular blogging directory or forum whereby you can ‘influence’ people to vote you up and grab the award. This is a genuine, one to one appreciation by fellow bloggers, who read through your posts and really think that what you’ve written is good and adds value to keep the blogging space clean and beautiful.
I’m really glad that Jay thinks about this blog fitting the bill. Thanks Jay! 🙂 I’ve never met you in person, but familiar through your writing and I really appreciate your recognition. Hope to put names to faces sometime.
Now now now.. nothing comes for free in this world! Does it? So, here are some rules to follow (perils of nominations) 😀
- Display the award on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations.
So, 1st and 2nd one I’ve already done above. Now for revealing myself. Here you go…
- I’m named Neeraj Sinha, working as a Project Manager in a French IT Firm, though if you check the About Us page, it is very clear that I want to become a farmer. How’d I do that? I’m not yet clear. I don’t have any inherited land or wealth in any form, haven’t amassed stashes of cash as I believe in Today, but somehow I feel I shall be able to do it in next 4-5 years.
- I do not believe in religions. However, it would not be correct to brand me an Atheist! I do believe in GOD and they are my parents. 🙂 Apart from them, if there is a GOD in this world – that’s me!
- I manage to travel mostly over the extended weekends and sometimes clubbing leaves with holidays. I always keep apart a small portion of my salary for travel and utilize the same. Believe me, it’s not that difficult.
- Usually I travel with friends, clubbing together the expenditure and as a result, most of my travels cost less than 7k INR.
- I have a dream that someday, someone would pay me to travel and pen down the details – am yet to find the benevolent soul! 😀
- I love to drive long distances.. so much so that I drive almost 1200 kms in a single day. I drive fast, but not reckless or rash. Have never met with an accident on road.
- Writing is something that is not my cup of tea. Still I want to share my travel experiences so that others can benefit. It takes a hell lot of time to jot down the details, intersperse it with photographs (in correct order) and then narrate the story. My Leh travelogue – a 19 day journey, took more than a year to complete. A sharp mind to recollect the anecdotes help! 🙂
And now for nominating 15 bloggers that inspire me. This is difficult! More so because I’m not too much into reading and so compiling a list of 15 is next to impossible to me. However, I’ll put down those whom I really follow and keep on building the list:
- Devil On Wheels™ – Travel, Off The Road… by Dheeraj Sharma
- LoOp-WhOlE – TravelTales,Conversations,Stories, and Life by Tarun Goel
- mindblogging @ my will: a plethora of thoughts by Doulos Jose
- maverickbird by Svetlana Bhagwan
- … TBD …
Friends, I would intimate each one that I’d list here. Further, you have to follow the same 4 rules that I did and keep the chain of appreciation running.
Happy Blogging! 🙂